Summer may be coming to an end, but when I’m boiling hot after hill sprints or a body pump class, all I want is something to cool me down.
After a few attempts, getting chocolate milk basically everywhere, I have created a creamy chocolate and banana popsicle recipe to share with you!
All that’s needed is just four simple ingredients and an ice-lolly mould. This has to be one of the most simple (yet practical) solutions to refuel and cool down post workout!
Plus, it tastes so good, and in my opinion it’s a brilliant way to get creative with your protein shakes.
INGREDIENTS: (makes 4)
- 1 large banana
- 2 scoops of Prana Protein Chocolate Vegan Protein Blend
- 150ml almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- Toppings (I used more banana and granola)
- In a blender, whizz up the milk, protein and banana till completely smooth.
- Either slice the extra banana and push to the bottom of the mould, tip in some granola, or simply leave it with no extras.
- Pour in the chocolatey mixture to the top, place the sticks in and leave to set in freezer.
- When ready to serve, remove them out the freezer and run the mould under warm water to let the choc ices slide out with ease.